Friday, March 14, 2008

Planning to go Private with our Blog!

Sorry... y'all but we are going to take this blog private soon, for reasons I am sure most of you understand. This way, you will need to have a google account and have an invitation from me to view it. It is not too hard really. Just post a comment below (with your email address) that you would like an invite and i will put you on our list! I am not exactly sure when we will take it private but probably very soon. You can also email me at christel at jlcookconstruction dot com.

7 comments:

traceylynndel said...

I would love to follow your blog still. Please include me.

traceylynn 1591 @msn.com

www.delrosario adoptionsaga.spaces. live.com
(remove spaces)

Tracey

Jodi said...

Wow Christel, I think I know what this means and I'm very excited for you all! Would love to follow along!

Jodi (Owen's mom)
bobjodimd@yahoo.com

teshak said...

I would love to follow along with your journey. We have adopted two girls from Kaz and love to stay in contact with the country this way. And of course dream of doing all of this again!
teshak@nwlink.com
Thanks,
Tesha Kuhl

Beth said...

Hi Christel,

We'd love to follow along on your 2nd adventure to Kaz. We adopted with WPA twice -- in 2004/5 and again in
2007. Our blog is winikur dot com.

Best of luck!
The Winikur Family
bwinikur@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have an invite when you to private.

Thanks.

Jennifer said...

Ok, now that you've passworded this, it does mean you have to post more often now! :-)

Hope you had a good Easter, and thanks for the invite.

Holly Trawick said...

ok - we are members of the private blog now. Any word on when the trip to Kaz might happen?