This is the fist clenching, eye-rubbing, I-am-so-tired look!
I love this picture!!!!

Isn't this the cutest little outfit!? The 3-6 month pants and 6-12 month onesie fits pretty good! And he looked soooo cute in it!
I was doing crunches up to kiss on his cheeks... he thought that was funny! See the adorable dimples!!!
Big brother teaching little brother how its done!

Isn't this the cutest little outfit!? The 3-6 month pants and 6-12 month onesie fits pretty good! And he looked soooo cute in it!

I was doing crunches up to kiss on his cheeks... he thought that was funny! See the adorable dimples!!!

Big brother teaching little brother how its done!
The crazy vibrating teether!

I finally got a shot with his mouth closed! 
This is the way he prefered to spend his visits with us today... only on momma most of the time!


This is the way he prefered to spend his visits with us today... only on momma most of the time!

Ever want to see blogger in Russian!? Good thing I have it memorized!


1 comment:
What a great dimple!!
Post a Comment