Monday, July 14, 2008

Looks and Goofballs!

Alex and his Special Caregiver! Of course Alex is saying Cheese!!! like crazy!
You can just tell that she loves him!
Kissing his "Kazakh" momma!


ok... this will be fun, lets get a family picture for the Artist to paint! Alex was saying "Cheese" as loud as possible, so naturally Anthony wants to look at him... crazy big brother!


A helpful word...


Oh! Come on....!


I can see it now and forever… Alex is the goofball and Anthony is looking at him, thinking “what in the world?!”

"Anthony look this way...!" Alex was actually trying to turn his head for him!!!
This is how I like to spend quite a bit of time...
This is the "covered floor" I mention that we have our visits in outside.

Think he could "cheese" any harder!!!?
These are the "sensible" walking shoes! everyone else wears tall spiky, or wedged heels! This is what Luba and her friend wear!



No comments: