Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Information!


Well... I suppose I should give you all an update... basically in a nutshell... we received a referral, then travel dates, lost the referral, recieved the intended referral and stayed on schedulae with the travel dates! We leave Monday July 7!!! Woohoo!!! I am still not sure it has all sunk in yet... sometimes i feel very stressed about the whole thing and sometimes... I think 'oh... i have plenty of time!' Yeah right! 4 whole days!!!!!! Holy Moly! It has been a crazy 3 weeks!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Lots of referral fun! OY!

I checked yesterday to see if you knew when you were leaving and here you are - you know!

Congratulations and safe travels!

Cindy M said...

How exciting! Best wishes, look forward to following along while you're in Uralsk meeting your 2nd child!
Blessings,
Cindy, Mom to 2 Kaz Cuties also from Uralsk, Apr '06

WaitingForDrewBaby said...

Yay I am so excited that you are leaving in a couple days! Are you going to blog from Kaz? Hope so!

Jodi said...

Hi Christel, Jerry and Alex!
Congrats and best of luck on your upcoming travels! I'm looking forward to following along on your adventure to Anthony and wishing you safe travels and another fantastic trip to Kaz!!
Jodi

Kathy Reardon said...

Cook family - best of luck on your travels. I am so excited to read your blog as I will only be about 4 weeks behind you! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you make the journey!

Kathy Reardon