
Alex on the jeep, just like old times!

He has a big mouth! See the end of that fish? The whole knob on one end goes in, and the other end could probably go in if he knew how to get it in! 
His little mouth is open pretty much all of the time!!!
He definately needs to chew!!! He liked the fish for that, too!!

His little mouth is open pretty much all of the time!!!

He definately needs to chew!!! He liked the fish for that, too!!

Family of 4!

White foot - brown foot!!!!


6 comments:
Anthony is just perfect!!! So glad everything has went well and you've started bonding with your son. You all look great together! Please tell everyone we said hello and that we miss them. Who is your driver? Looking forward to following the rest of your journey!
Oh My Goodness!!!!! He is beautiful! His eyes and lips are so perfect! WOW!
I am so excited for you guys!
I emailed you about the package. Look for the email and it will explain what happened.
Hugs,
Holly
Congratulations on meeting your new son. He is so cute! I am looking forward to following along.
Marla
WOW -- he's beautiful! Love the family photo. Glad to hear everything is going well. It's great to see the baby house, brings back a flood of memories of our time in Uralsk.
Blessings, Cindy
Oh, I love seeing you as a family of 4!! How great is that?!
I am checking in on you everyday to see how things are going over there!
Steph L
=)
He is so incredibly beautiful!!!
Just got back from vacation so I'm doing some catching up!
Post a Comment