I hope everything is going well since you are home. Thanks so much for letting me share your journey. It makes the wait easier when you know others are actually meeting their children. Please send me an email when you get a chance. I have made my blog private. I am hoping to hear some good news soon!!!! I have been not so patiently waiting for the last month. Your boy is beautiful!!!! Marla obxcowgirl@earthlink.net
2 comments:
He's so darn cute! Welcome home guys!!!
I hope everything is going well since you are home. Thanks so much for letting me share your journey. It makes the wait easier when you know others are actually meeting their children. Please send me an email when you get a chance. I have made my blog private. I am hoping to hear some good news soon!!!! I have been not so patiently waiting for the last month. Your boy is beautiful!!!!
Marla obxcowgirl@earthlink.net
Post a Comment