Last night when I was about to go to bed, I heard this awful screaming outside, I knew it was a kitten… I am a sucker for kittens. So I went to the kitchen window and looked out… a minute later, here came this TINY little kitten walking out into the driveway! It was black with little white paws! So cute! It was sooo small! There was a young couple outside with a bigger cat… I thought maybe it was the mommy cat… not sure though, I am guessing not, since they kind of spat at one another! The young lady, picked up the kitten, but soon put it down because it was trying to get away. I went to bed then…
Our visit was pretty uneventful. We just played and tried to do some exercises with Anthony that a friend suggested… but he is so stiff that I feel like I am going to hurt him! He just doesn’t want to move his limbs freely! Silly boy! His legs are pretty good, but those arms and shoulders are not quite there yet! We will have to keep working on him! Alex really like Anthony, he came over and showed him some stuff a little and then went back to playing on the slide for the rest of the visit! We got some more giggles out of him… we have figured our several different things we can do to make him giggle… one is my hair… I dangle it just above his face and when he touches it, I pull back and make a silly noise! He thinks it is hilarious and giggles like crazy!
We stopped at the Kamelot for lunch… you guessed it, salad and soup, Alex got potatoes. Then we walked home… where we found little baby kitty wandering around… we had to pick him up and hold him for a minute! Alex is so funny! It was like he was scared of it! But it was so tiny! We got some pictures of him with it. Good thing we aren’t any where near home… I might have brought it home! Romeo and Tiger would NOT have been happy about it! A baby kitten and a baby human!!! Just too much!!! :)
Alex took a nap and we had to wake him to go to our second visit with Anthony. Misha brought Alex a little plastic truck to play with in the sand box. Alex was very excited about that! We hardly saw him for the afternoon visit. Olga was working on translating the book of questions for the doctors and caregivers. It will be fun to see what they have to say about Anthony… he is so much younger than Alex was, so the answers are going to be quite a bit different I assume.
We sat under the awning that had a rug on the floor, we put our sheet on top and it is much more comfy! But after a while the caregivers brought all the 2 year olds out to play a little… they stripped them down to their underwear or shorts and then another caregiver brought them all water! It was the cutest thing to see them all sit on the floor and drink their water from coffee mugs! We kept trying to sneak pictures of them! It wasn’t working too well, but we got a few! :) Oh! We moved to the other covered thing so they could have their rug back. :)
Anthony was again fussy this afternoon… oh dear… “nyet” just doesn’t cut it! We are actually starting to feel like “Groundhog day” already! This is really bad! We love traveling you know, but I am actually homesick! I want to just take my baby and go home already! Next Thursday is our 14th day of visitation, so they can apply to the court for our pre-court. I hope that they fit us in right away… like the next day! That would be nice! We will see though.
Yesterday was court for our Belgian friends, they said it lasted 2 hours but was not bad. So today should have been “gotcha day” for little Askhat! So that is very exciting! I bet they had an awesome day today! We are going to meet them on Sunday to play at the indoor playground. It will be fun to hear about it all from them.
I am so tired… so I will continue the stories tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment