Such a ham! He was actually in a time out for something. So cute!!
One smile...
the start of a fuss....
Here's our mini-fuss-budget! Isn't that awful!!!
Content to just chew on that crazy book.
Showing Anthony all the things that can be done with stacking cups!
Trying out the ear cups on Anthony!
I just liked this shot of his little bahoney!
Can you tell we are hot!!?

The puff eating face! Isn't that hilarious!? But he wants more!
One smile...
the start of a fuss....
Here's our mini-fuss-budget! Isn't that awful!!!
Content to just chew on that crazy book.
Showing Anthony all the things that can be done with stacking cups!
Trying out the ear cups on Anthony!
I just liked this shot of his little bahoney!
Can you tell we are hot!!?
The puff eating face! Isn't that hilarious!? But he wants more!




1 comment:
Glad to see things are going well there but YES it does look so hot! Ohhhh those little ones need their families!! Anthony is so cute. I love his little squishable cheeks!
Post a Comment