Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boo-boos (day 4)

This morning, Jerry woke me up at about 7, to try his grapefruit he bought at the store the other day! Oh my! He had hardly slept again, because he slept all day yesterday! I have to admit the grapefruit was really good (I don’t care for regular grapefruit, too sour!) this one was not bitter… it was tangy, but sweet… So I had a few bites! An hour later I felt so sick to my stomach I wanted to throw up! I showered anyways, but felt so bad that I already knew that I could not go to the babyhouse this morning! I couldn’t even stand up! So I lay back down, but soon I did throw up for a couple hours… it was horrible and the only thing in my stomach was that stupid grapefruit! Ugh! By the time the boys came home I was sleeping peacefully and my stomach was no longer churning! Jerry woke me up at 2:30 and I felt good enough to go to the babyhouse… still exhausted though.

Jerry said Anthony was looking for me the whole visit… I am not sure how he knows that, but I like it. Alex fell apparently while he was running and playing and has a big scrape on his cheek right under his right eye. Jerry put the vick's on it right away so I am sure it looks better than it would have.I couldn’t seem to find our Neosporin before we left for Kaz so I will ask Olga to stop at a pharmacy on the way home later.

So we went to get Anthony, inside it was pure quiet it there! I snatched him out of Olga’s hands as soon as I saw him! He is so sweet! He snuggled down on my shoulder and we went outside! We put our sheet down under the roof by the sand box. There was another couple under the other one near us… after a few minutes we discovered it was 2 ladies… they were both fairly young, but one looked somewhat younger than the other… I decided it was a girl visiting her baby in the babyhouse, with maybe her older sister or her mother… I liked that story. :) haha! Anthony was quite happy with me just holding him… I was so exhausted though that I laid him down and played patty cake some more… he really just likes that! He gets big smiles! It is so cute… he even puts his hands out straight for me to clap them for him… he has long little fingers, too! What I am so happy to see is him uncurling those little fingers! His arms are still very stiff when I do the motions with him… Anthony has a little rash on his head… almost blister-like, looks like a poison ivy rash, you know? Wonder what it is… Not really much excitement today, Anthony just gets cuter and more precious every day, that’s all! It will be fun to see what he is like in another week!

On the way home we topped and picked up some antibiotic for Alex’s cheek… almost as soon as I put it on, his cheek looked a lot better! That was some cool stuff! I may have to bring some of that home with us! If the babyhouse doesn’t have some of that, we will have to get them some! Good stuff! We checked out the gym near our apartment that we had read you can get a membership for a month and then you can get massages and such… Jerry mostly wants the massages, but the smallest membership you could get was 3 months and it was about $100 a month! But a massage is only about $12 for an hour at the cheapest. So you can get massages without a membership, so I am guessing that is what Jerry will be doing sometime soon!

We are spending the evening at home again… I cannot even think of eating anything, just the thought makes my stomach turn, so Jerry and Alex are on their own tonight. Luba will come over later too.

More tomorrow!

2 comments:

Joby and Marla said...

That must be terrible to be sick and miss your visit with Anthony.
Stay away from the grapefruits!

Jennifer said...

Oh, now I hope you feel better! Ugh!!